Have you checked out the 2015 Visual Guide to Translated Fiction lately? We’re only four months into the new year and already it’s an impressive 340 titles strong. To celebrate this achievement we’d like to give you a brief reintroduction to all of the guide’s wonderful features:
- Browse by Author, Genre, Language, Month, Publisher, Title, or randomize your experience.
- Filter your search results further using any of the related tags. AND filtering is in place so you can view a combination of results at the same time.
- Click on any cover to launch the Amazon page for any book where you can learn more about it and/or order a copy for yourself.
- Click on the Stats page to see breakdowns for the top 12 Authors, Genres, Languages, Months, Publishers, and Translators.
- Click on the Submit page to send us updates! You can even attach the cover image. Please remember, only works that are being published in the US during this calendar year will be considered for inclusion in the guide.
Check it out! Remember, it’s updated in real-time, so whenever we add or delete a title the stats will automatically adjust accordingly.