Welcome to Verisimilitudes, our regular round-up of the past week’s activity. It’s your one-stop source for all of the bits and bleeps we’ve been posting here and on social platforms.
It’s been kind of a slow week at Typographical Era, but that’s just because we’ve been so busy behind the scenes. While we continue to think of ways to entertain you, check out what you may have missed this week here and around the blogosphere:
Things we loved:
- Have you seen this year’s Diagram Prize winner for the Oddest Book Title of the Year?
- Mental Floss told us about these 7 Goosebumps Books that Would Make Amazing Movies
- We love these images of Tarantino films reimagined as book covers
Things you may have missed:
- We reviewed the following books:
- We told you about the Stella Prize 2013 shortlist
- Critical Era will be chatting live on Tuesday, March 26 with Andri Snaer Magnason about his novel, LoveStar
- We’re up to week 9 in our recap of The Killing