Welcome to Verisimilitudes, our regular round-up of the past week’s activity. It’s your one-stop source for all of the bits and bleeps we’ve been posting here and on social platforms.
Happy 5 month anniversary to Typographical Era! It’s been a crazy busy few months, but we cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate the support we’ve received from readers, writers, bloggers, and publishers! We love how the site has evolved, and we can’t wait to see what the next few months bring. Thanks again for your support, and long live the Typographical Era! And now, onto our weekly installment of Verisimilitudes:
Things we loved:
- Check out Peter Rock’s musical playlist for his book, The Shelter Cycle, as featured on Largehearted Boy
- ThirdScribe is getting closer to an official launch!
- Check out the fascinating design process for the cover of Ruth Ozeki’s A Tale for the Time Being
Things you may have missed:
- We reviewed the following books:
- We had a conversation with Dana Fredsti about zombies, her new book, and horror films
- We’re still going strong with our Typographical 500 project!
- If you’re a fan of The Killing, you definitely need to check out the The AMC Suspect Tracker
- The Critical Era Book Club met via Skype to discuss Peter Rock’s The Shelter Cycle
- We told you about June 2013 book releases to look forward to