Welcome to Verisimilitudes, our regular round-up of the past week’s activity. It’s your one-stop source for all of the bits and bleeps we’ve been posting here and on social platforms.
Happy Father’s Day! Whether you’re celebrating with a barbecue, a game of golf, or a quiet trip to the bookstore, we hope you’re all having a wonderful day! Here’s what’s been going on at Typographical Era this week:
Things we loved:
- Goodreads users have a chance to win a copy of Joy Castro’s Nearer Home, the sequel to her fantastic novel, Hell or High Water
- Check out these literary restaurants for book nerds
- Have a literary dad and need a last minute Father’s Day gift? Check out these suggestions from Flavorwire
- Only 2 more days until Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane is released!!!
Things you may have missed:
- We reviewed the following books:
- We had a conversation with L.A. Johannesson about her writing career and her most recent novel, eloves me, eloves me not.
- The Typographical 500 project is still in full swing! Help us get new Facebook likes and we’ll return the favor by giving away a ton of free stuff!